Welcome, please sign in   MY CART
 
FISH
CORALS & PLANTS
INVERTEBRATES
LIVE ROCK
AQUARIUM SUPPLIES
Additives & Water Conditioners
Air Pumps & Accessories
Aquariums
Books
Calcium Reactors & Media
Chillers
Controllers & Monitors
Coral Propagation Tools
Decorations
Dosers & Top Off
Feeding Accessories
Filter Media
Filters
Food
Food Supplements & Vitamins
Heaters & Thermometers
Lighting
Maintenance & Cleaning
Medications
Miscellaneous Supplies
Overflow Boxes
Pest Control
Plumbing Supplies
Powerheads
Protein Skimmers
Pumps
Reverse Osmosis Units
Sand & Substrates
Sumps & Refugiums
Testing Equipment
Test Kits
UV Sterilizers
Wave Makers
COLLECTOR'S CHOICE
RESOURCES
ABOUT US
Sand & Substrates
You are here:  Home » Aquarium Supplies » Sand & Substrates »
EcoSystem
  • Continuously replenishes your aquarium's concentration of minerals and trace elements
  • Ideal and the most efficient DENITRATOR refugium filter
  • Protein skimmer is NOT required
    Description
    Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep underwater and then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a scientific formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true "MIRACLE". The minerals and trace elements composition is as follows: Aluminium, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, caesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulphur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium

    *may require additional shipping charges due to weight and/or size

     
     
    Item #   Description  
    Price
     
    Quantity
     
    Stock Status
    009831   Miracle Mud
     
    $49.95
     
     
    In Stock
    009832   Miracle Mud
     
    $92.95
     
     
    In Stock
     
     
    * Due to availability and individuality of each species, colors and sizes may vary.
    Subscribe to our
    e-Newsletter

    e-mail:  
    Subscribe to our
    e-Newsletter

    * Email
    First Name
    Last Name
    * Lists

    * = Required Field
     
      SHIPPING INFO
    Shipping Options
    Order Status
    Free Care Package
    CONTACT US
    E-mail Us
    Tel: (888) 479-BLUE (2583)
    Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 5:30pm (PST)
      CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Testimonials
    Guarantees & Warrantees
    Privacy and Security
     
    Home | Customer Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Report Bugs | Site Map
    Acceptance Mark

    ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
    HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.