How to Place an Order:
We have made shopping at Blue Zoo Aquatics easy from start to finish. Once you decide on the livestock or aquarium supplies you are interested in, you have the following two options for placing an order:
Using our secure, online shopping cart is the easiest way to add or remove products from your order and see how the changes affect the total price of your selections.
When you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent from Blue Zoo Aquatics. When your order is shipped you will be sent a second e-mail from FedEx containing tracking information and the estimated time of delivery.
contact us to speak to one of our customer service reps who will be happy to take your order by phone and answer any questions you may have.
If you prefer a live voice, feel free to
When your order is complete, Blue Zoo Aquatics will send you an email containing your order summary. You will receive a second email from FedEx containing tracking information when your order is shipped.
How to Pay for Your Order:
For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal. All online transactions are handled securely with industry leading SSL encryption through Verisign.
What to do if an Item is DOA/DAA:
How to obtain Livestock Credit:
- Please DO NOT discard the deceased specimen as you may be asked to return it.
- Please place the deceased livestock (no water) in at least two ziplock bags, cover thoroughly with salt and place it in your freezer until you receive further instructions and/or you are authorized to discard it.
- For Dead On Arrival (DOA) items, we must be notified within one hour of delivery time posted by FedEx, for Dead After Arrival (DAA) items within the 7-Day allowance.
- In the event of a loss, we prefer that you send us an email for notification, but if you do not have access to email, please contact us to make a report by phone within the required time frames.
- If you have a digital camera, it is recommended that you take a few photos of the deceased item(s) before freezing. Please save and send these with your notification email.
How to Use Your Livestock Credit:
- In the event of a covered livestock loss, please email us within the required time frame to make a report.
- Please allow one to two business days for a Blue Zoo associate to review your claim and notify you of approval or denial.
- Upon approval of a DOA/DAA claim you may be asked to return your deceased livestock item.
- If you are asked to return the deceased item, please mail it in a padded envelope via USPS to Blue Zoo Aquatics business address (see contact us).
- A livestock credit code and the approved dollar amount will be issued via email, usually within one to two business days after approval and/or we have received your deceased livestock in the mail. If you do not have email, the credit code and usage instructions will be communicated by phone.
- To use your credit, you must correctly enter the credit code in the "Enter Credits and Coupons" field on the checkout page of our shipping cart. The dollar amount will be deducted from your livestock purchase total.
- Livestock credits must be entered before you submit your final order.
- Livestock credits must be used in their entirety at the time they are entered.
- Credits, coupons and/or other offers cannot be combined.
- You can use your credit to replace a lost item or for any livestock offered.
- Credits may be submitted by phone when a phone order is placed.
How to Return Aquarium Supplies:
We accept returns of aquarium supplies and will give a refund on the purchase price minus a restocking fee of 20%. Before returning an item, please contact us so that we may assign a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). This number will help speed up the return process and is valid for 15 days from being issued. All returns must meet the following criteria:
- Item(s) are unused
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must also be in new condition
- Include all parts, warranty and registration cards, instructions, special packaging, etc.v
- Item(s) must have an RA Number referenced in or on the return package
- Item(s) must be received by Blue Zoo before the RA Number expires
- Item(s) must be received by Blue Zoo no later than 30 days from the original ship date
- Customer is responsible for any return postage
You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks from the day you ship your return to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Your refund will only be given after we have received the returned item in original, undamaged condition. Make sure the items are packaged properly.
- All items require a Return Authorization Number before we can accept a package.